- Aerobie Aeropress: $25.95
- Hario Skerton ceramic coffee grinder: $45-$60
- Cafe Integral Santa Isabel Coffee – exclusive to Bespoke Post: approximate $18-$20
total retail value: $88.95
Bespoke Post price: $45
Watch the below video for my review.
For more videos related to this box, visit: http://bespokepost.com/box/roast
Sign up for a Bespoke Post Box: http://bespokepost.com/r/1c10f6
(full disclosure this is an affiliate link)
Edit Jan. 13, 2013: In case you find yourself in need of justifying any of the above items, check out this article at The Atlantic on the health benefits of drinking coffee:
- YIELD: 1 cocktail (1 Servings)
- PREP: 5 mins
Rich, creamy, warm and bourbon-y.
- 1 oz sorghum syrup
- 1.5 oz Woodford Reserve Bourbon
- heavy cream
- holiday spice mix
- In coffee mug, mix together sorghum syrup, bourbon and coffee. Leave 1/2″ room at top of mug for cream.
- Layer the cream on top of the coffee. You can do this by pouring it slowly over the back of a spoon just barely dipped in the coffee.
- Sprinkle generously with the holiday spice mix.
- * The holiday spice mix is just pre-ground cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves mixed together. I keep mine in a mason jar.