- YIELD: 1 cocktail (1 Servings)
- PREP: 5 mins
Rich, creamy, warm and bourbon-y.
- 1 oz sorghum syrup
- 1.5 oz Woodford Reserve Bourbon
- heavy cream
- holiday spice mix
- In coffee mug, mix together sorghum syrup, bourbon and coffee. Leave 1/2″ room at top of mug for cream.
- Layer the cream on top of the coffee. You can do this by pouring it slowly over the back of a spoon just barely dipped in the coffee.
- Sprinkle generously with the holiday spice mix.
- * The holiday spice mix is just pre-ground cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves mixed together. I keep mine in a mason jar.