Woodford Reserve Kentucky Coffee
By December 17, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 cocktail (1 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
Rich, creamy, warm and bourbon-y.
- In coffee mug, mix together sorghum syrup, bourbon and coffee. Leave 1/2" room at top of mug for cream.
- Layer the cream on top of the coffee. You can do this by pouring it slowly over the back of a spoon just barely dipped in the coffee.
- Sprinkle generously with the holiday spice mix.
- * The holiday spice mix is just pre-ground cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves mixed together. I keep mine in a mason jar.
- Cuisine: Cocktail
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress