- YIELD: 1 cocktail (1 Servings)
- PREP: 5 mins
Rich, spicy and buttery. Tastes like drinking Christmas.
- 12 drops holiday spice extract
- 1/4 oz sweet vermouth
- 1/4 oz hazeulnut liqueur
- 1.5 oz Woodford Reserve bourbon
- Stir all ingredients over ice. Strain into chilled martini glass.
- Perfume with two sprays of holiday spice extract.
- * To make the holiday spice extract, place into a one-cup mason jar: 1 cinnamon stick broken in half, 6 cloves and hearty pinch of freshly-grated nutmeg. Let sit for 4 to 10 days (taste frequently until desired flavor is achieved). Filter into dropper bottle and spray bottle.